Scottsdale AZ 85255
Need a recovery boost? Then join Jenni Schaefer, author of Life Without Ed, for a weekend of hope, motivation, and authentic connection. Her bestselling book comes to life as she shares anecdotes about her own struggles and triumphs, infused with her quick wit and trademark sense of humor. Certified eating disorder therapist Billie Church teams up with Jenni for the weekend, and together, they share fifty decades worth of practical tools and wisdom. Topics to be explored, interwoven with art, music, and movement, include:
- Learning to accept your body in an eating-disordered society
- Harnessing underlying traits, like anxiety and perfectionism, in the service of recovery—and life
- Navigating life transitions without Ed
- Navigating triggers
- Finding joy in movement
- Spirituality in recovery
- Learning mindfulness tools and other practical skills
- Creating boundaries in relationships
- Building a social support network
- Celebrating posttraumatic growth
If you’ve been looking for a boost into a life beyond your eating disorder, then the Life Without Ed weekend is for you!
REGISTRATION IS COMING SOON!
Please sign up here to receive updates about the retreat.
|December 8, 2023|
|December 9, 2023|
|December 10, 2023|