A Message from Jenni about Eating Disorders, Mood, Anxiety, PTSD, and Related Disorders
It gets better. The first step to healing can be reaching out for help.
In my life, I have battled an eating disorder, OCD, depression, anxiety, as well as posttraumatic stress disorder, PTSD. At many points during my struggles, I thought that I would never get better. But, with support, what I know is this: recovery is possible.
Even though resources can be difficult to find, excellent help is available:
- Free, Confidential Assessment: Specialized Treatment for Trauma, Addiction, Anxiety, Codependency, Drug Addiction, Sex Addiction, Love Addiction, Mood, and More (The Meadows)
- Free, Confidential Assessment: Specialized Treatment for Women and Girls with Eating Disorders and/or Trauma (The Meadows Ranch)
- Free, Confidential Compulsive Exercise Test: Receive Immediate Results Online as well as Resources
- Free Support and Financial Resources to Help Pay for Treatment (click and then scroll down the page)
- Therapist Directory for Anxiety, Depression, OCD, PTSD, and Related Disorders (Anxiety and Depression Association of America)
- Provider Directory for Eating Disorders (National Eating Disorders Association)
You don’t have to struggle alone. Help is available. Never, never, never give up!